Few people know that living plants have a fairly large impact on mood and performance. Moreover, the presence of plants has a beneficial effect on mental activity. That is why, the design of flowers office space, is considered a step more than correct.
- Plants produce oxygen - it's a simple fact from the school curriculum.
- Intimacy with fresh flowers helps people cope with stress and difficulties at work.
- Flowers for the office are an excellent interior decoration.
- Making flowers affects the mood of employees, and therefore their desire to work.
- Flowers for the office, care for them creates a home effect, which also has a positive effect on the activities of employees and their success.
You can buy live plants for your office by visiting a flower shop or an online flower shop. But before you buy flowers, you need to understand and decide what kind of flowers fit.
Rules for choosing colors in the office
Office space, like any other, has its own characteristics and, when choosing flowers for an office, it is necessary to take them into account. Any good online flower shop will give you detailed advice on choosing a plant. In addition, there are several rules:
- If your office does not have sufficient lighting, choose plants that do not have the need for a large amount of it. For example, ficuses, cratons, drocenes, delphiniums.
- Many do not know, but there are plants that are very fond of the presence of a large number of people, for example, orchids.
- Flower decoration should occupy a significant, but not the largest office area.
- Any good online flower shop will gladly provide the services of a florist who will competently select plants for office space.
- Ideal for the office are a variety of palm plants that do not require special care.
- It is not recommended to buy violets or gerberas in a pot for office premises - the first one is demanding to the conditions, and the second one is poorly acclimatized indoors, as it is a soil plant.
- Many people are confident that ivy plants should not be planted indoors, as they are prone to energetic vampirism.
Of course, if you want to entrust the care of flowers to someone, you can think about buying exotic and more capricious plants. In this case, the best option would be to use the services of a florist.
What to consider before buying plants for the office
- Find out if your employees are allergic to flowers and pollen
- To get acquainted with the features of the room, get expert advice
- Choose the best plants for your office
- Find a place for all the colors so that they look harmonious in the interior
- Some time to observe how the flowers get used to a new place.
Most often, the recommended office plant content is great. Nevertheless, it is best to observe the plants and arrange them so that they can grow comfortably and delight you and the staff.