But then why does not the conversion take place, that is, the transformation of website visitors into real buyers?
In fact, the answer lies largely in the selling pages. A selling page is also called landingpage or landing page. This name appeared because this is exactly the page where a person comes from a search engine or an advertisement. If you sharpen your site's search terms, then you need to optimize the page. As for ads, it can be just a jump to your site with certain banners or sponsored links.
What are the advantages of the selling page and why is it needed?
1. Opportunity to expand your audienceSearch engines are used by almost all people who go online. Every day in Google, Yandex and other search engines there are millions of requests, and for sure many of them coincide with the suggestions on your site. But it can not be found by every person, because you do not have a LandingPage, and your site is not optimized for requests.
2. Direct saleA selling page can also sell not a service or a product directly, but some information. As an example, you can bring databases, catalogs, etc. In this case, the person also leaves some information about himself, as a payment for information, and then with this data, both marketers and managers begin to work.
3. Original structureAs a rule, lending-page is significantly different from other pages on the Internet and contains only a picture, a minimum of text and a form for filling out data or automatically purchasing goods.
4. Simplicity of creation and a minimum of designAgain, based on psychological research, the simpler the site - the more for the buyer more confident and honest. Large icons, a minimum of pictures - everything that on normal sites of a person frightens off, in selling pages works perfectly. A minimum of graphics means that a person with any speed of the Internet and from any device can get to this page and even make a purchase without experiencing any inconvenience.
5. Convenience in servicingWhile the page brings you a constant profit, you practically do not need to deal with it. It is quite easy to create it, but it does not require constant maintenance.
6. Economic efficiencyA single-page site is the minimum investment in its creation, but the maximum profit. It does not require constant updating, posting of new articles or advertising texts, which are ordered from copywriters. Everything is created once, but this page attracts customers constantly.
7. Everything on the surfacePages of the online store can hardly be called selling, as all information about the product, offers to buy, add to the basket or leave your data - all these options are hidden deep in the structure of the site. Sometimes a user needs to quickly buy a product or quickly find out some information, and seeing a multi-page site with the goods or services that meet his requirements, he closes it, because he simply does not have excess time.
8. Focus on conversionThe selling pages are primarily aimed at converting, that is, turning potential buyers into virtual ones. Therefore, there is no superfluous advertising on such pages, there are no long information texts and bright pictures that can distract a person from buying goods or filling in fields. In this case, the conversion is not imposed aggressively, but at the same time does not give the person time to think.
So, the most important positive features of selling pages are the simplicity in creation and maintenance, as well as the ability to turn potential customers into real ones. This is the goal of any business, to make of just interested - real buyers who do not hesitate to share their contact information with you or make an instant purchase.