What prevents us from fully enjoying life?
Here are 9 bad habits that lead to depression and apathy.
1. Anticipate the futureEarly conclusions make life difficult. How things will go in this or that situation is unknown. But people are already making predictions, and then get frustrated if something went wrong. The future can not be foreseen. It remains only to think positively, to believe in the good outcome of the matter and not to worry in vain.
2. To invent rulesLive by the rules and set a clear framework - a bad habit. How many of these concepts are "necessary", and "should" limit the existence and do not give full enjoyment of life. Some people dictate wrong settings to others. Such fanatics are often called boring and whining. Limit communication with such people. Stretch out to optimists and merry fellows.
3. To impose labelsBe careful with the words that you use in everyday life. Negative statements and criticism lead to the same thinking. Do not squeeze things into specific categories. Take the risk not to see the true picture of the world. Live with optimism, get rid of stereotypes and labels.
4. Become a perfectionistDo not divide life into "black" and "white". Believe me, the world is painted in other colors. If you look only for a highly paid job or an exemplary man, you can remain a lonely idler. Perfectionism does not allow us to enjoy what we already have.
5. To summarize the failuresIf in life there were troubles, and one after another, it is still not a failure. And random climbing will not make a man of genius. Do not complain about failure, this is life experience. And if you have achieved one goal, put another, do not stop on the way.
6. Take to heartOften people do not look so in our direction. This does not mean that a neighbor or a colleague you hate. Perhaps the employee has personal problems or experiences. Life situations and a change of mood of a person do not belong to you personally. Do not take such a change to heart. So keep your peace of mind.
7. Believe emotionsExperienced feelings rarely correspond to the truth. Sometimes the sources of emotions are fatigue, hunger or illness. The future does not depend on the mood. Make decisions in your right mind, not paying attention to emotions.
8. Succumb to apathyTune in to optimism. If you look for trouble, you will find. Negative mood will not let you see the world in color. Everywhere there will be some flaws. Look for positive things.
9. To live in the pastLive for today. Forget the past. Long-standing grievances give rise to disappointment, unhappiness and despair. Do not scroll through the sad memories in your head. Otherwise, it will not work peacefully.
Revise your own behavior, get rid of negative attitudes and change your worldview! Immediately feel the ease, freedom and thirst for life.
Be happy and harmonious!