Is the task to make a delicious yeast dough for pies? No problem. A similar recipe will be relevant to the post. In this test there are no products of animal origin - butter and eggs. This does not detract from the quality of the final product - the pies are fuzzy and very tasty.
IngredientsTo prepare a universal yeast test, you need the following products :
- flour - 3 cups;
- dry yeast - 1 tbsp. l. ;
- warm water - 1 glass;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l. ;
- salt - 1 tsp. ;
- sunflower or olive oil - 3 tbsp. l.
- Dissolve yeast in warm ( not hot! ) Water . It is convenient to do this in a deep cup with a volume of not less than 300 ml. Top of the container must be covered with a plate or saucer. Leave the dissolved yeast in a warm place without drafts.
- In dry ingredients, pour liquid. Knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with a lid and put in a warm place for 40-50 minutes.
- If desired, you can add a little dry ginger. The dough will become even more fragrant.
- The dough is ready! You can fry or bake.
FillingThis is a universal dough, which will be appropriate in both salted and sweet pastries. The most successful fillings:
- rice with egg and green onion;
- rice with toasted onions and carrots;
- liver - milled liver, heart and liver with fried onions;
- apple / pear with sugar and cinnamon;
- potatoes with liver;
- rice with canned fish.