Every entrepreneur at a certain stage of development of his business asks how best to organize a business. In this article we have collected the advice of experienced businessmen who will help increase the efficiency of your company and make the work more enjoyable:
1. People Recruit a team of like-minded people. Do not forget about the motivation of employees.
2. Delegation Delegate authority and tasks, but do not forget to control the process of performing tasks.
3. Automation Use new technologies, methods for organizing a business. Automate the work of employees and their effectiveness will increase.
4. The Code The rules and principles of the company should be known to everyone and clearly spelled out. This will help to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts in the work.
5. Feedback Get feedback from employees who are under your control, partners and between you and customers.
6. Planning Competent planning will make it easier for you to do business, you will clearly see where and why you are moving.
7. Priorities Set priorities for work for yourself and for your subordinates. This will save both time and effort. Good luck in running your business, high profits and good customers. Share in the comments, as advice would you give!