You lead him to the street, "to calm down," but it was not there! The child immediately hurries to climb into deep puddles, picking up any garbage from the ground. Your cry: "It is impossible!" - only makes it even more irritating. No one walks more peacefully, at times you lead the child home in tears.
Do not panicIf you feel that the child ceases to obey, behaves contradictorily, requires greater independence, most likely, he began the crisis of the first year of life.
The beginning of changes is due to the fact that now the baby manages to get up and walk independently, to study previously inaccessible. Feeling more independent, a son or daughter wants to show it to adults and go beyond the limits of what is permissible. While you do not recognize that the child has stepped on a new stage of development, you will suffer from his difficult, unusual behavior.
Do not need to say: "You can not"During this period, direct bans will only exacerbate conflicts. Only you know that running out onto the road, drinking from a puddle and poking my mom's pin into a power outlet is dangerous.
The child does not realize the true causes of your "can not." It seems to him that you simply do not like him, since you do not encourage craving for the knowledge of the world.The situation is aggravated by the fact that he can not speak and can not share his experiences, so the easiest way to convey his frustration is to roar.
Be patient with the childUnderstand the main thing:
- like any natural process, the crisis will pass;
- then, as you now behave, will leave an imprint on the whole future life of your son or daughter.
Behave correctly with childrenThe main recommendations are how to safely survive a difficult period:
- Prohibitions should be as small as possible and mainly about what has to do with health. Do not waste your nerves on endless reminders like "you can not eat from a cat's bowl" - just rearrange it on the windowsill.
- Do not make the child do what he does not want. For example, do not eat with food.
- Begin to give him feasible tasks so that he can realize his need to learn new things. And be sure to praise for success. For example, you can distract the child from a hot plate, asking to help you load a washing machine.
- Learn to feel your baby better: giving him what he needs in time (for example, you can get distracted from everyday affairs and play again), you reduce the desire to be capricious. Thus as much as possible communicate, ask opinion of the child on this or that account. It does not matter that he can not answer. He will feel his value.
- The most important thing: do not try to be independent of a little man. Right now you are laying out a model of behavior for the future, the ability to make decisions without my mother's and father's advice