In the first part of the article, we talked about the fact that each child has his own temperament, sometimes he can differ from the temperament of his parents. Building relationships with the child, educating him, it is important to take into account his innate characteristics, including temperament.
Phlegmatic childThe phlegmatic is very reserved, unhurried, very thoughtful and circumspect. Sometimes it leads to the parents' white-hot parents with their slowness, besides, it can be difficult to make a decision. Such a kid seldom fits without reason, he is calm and discreet in communication. He does not seek to be a leader, he avoids conflicts, but if he is still involved in a conflict, he can give in, or he stubbornly and calmly defends his position. He likes slow-moving games, will be interested in playing with cubes or a designer. This quiet kid can sculpt or paint for a long time, and look at pictures. He does not communicate with other children, he usually has few friends, but if he makes friends with someone, he appreciates his friend very much. Recommendations to parents phlegmatic:
- Do not rush the baby. He needs time to get ready to go to a kindergarten or school. Wake him a little earlier so that he can calmly gather. To hurry, shouting does not make sense, the more it is impossible to call it a "crook".
- In advance, start preparing it for a visit to the kindergarten, the school, to the move. Such children are most difficult to bear the changes in life, so be prepared for the fact that adaptation will take a long time.
- Remember, it's harder to learn than others. Phlegmaticians take longer to learn new knowledge than other children, they need more time to understand and remember this or that information. But, if such a child has learned something, he will not forget it for a long time. To retrain it is almost impossible.
- Try to awaken in him the activity. The kid can sit for hours with his favorite toys, but this is not right, he has to move more, participate in competitive games, or else he can grow passive.
Child-cholericThis is a very pushy and restless child. He is very emotional, agile, restless. He tries to do everything, to study everything and to explore everything. He has thousands of urgent matters to be urgently completed. Such activity can not exhaust him, both physically and emotionally, so he can be irritable or even aggressive. It is hard for him to concentrate on something, he is too restless and restless, it is difficult for him to finish his affairs to the end. But if he really wants something, he will persevere with it. But it is very difficult to force him to do what is necessary for you. Recommendations for parents of choleric:
- Patience and again patience. Remember that the child is not to blame, it is the characteristics of his temperament. He is too impulsive, it is hard for him to restrain himself, so the baby may have outbursts of anger, he often climbs into a fight.
- Physical exercise. Choleric is useful for freedom and space. He needs to walk as much as possible, participate in mobile games, he will not be able to make an assiduous child out of him.
- Teach you to bring all the affairs to the end. It is difficult for him to do this, but you have to work on it. He must have his own household duties. Let him water the flowers or wipe the dust. Do not forget to praise him.
- Restrain your feelings. The child is naughty, screaming, crying? First calm down, take a couple of deep breaths, try to resolve the conflict. Let the child calm down, and after that explain what he did wrong, talk about how to behave.
Sanguine childSuch kids are smart and energetic, mobile, very cheerful. They love and are able to communicate, often smile and have fun. These children are incredibly charming. They are very restless, like to jump and jump. Sanguinists easily get acquainted and quickly make friends, they quickly get used to the new environment, so they adapt well in kindergarten, sections, school. They are very friendly, do not like conflicts, easily make concessions. They are not at all vindictive. Just that such a child was crying because of resentment, and a second later he was already calm and smiling. Recommendations for sanguine parents:
- Sanguine loves new places, if he does not get new impressions, he will be bored. Therefore, do not constantly sit at home, you need to visit with him the theater, game centers, go to visit, etc.
- I'll have to work on the discipline. Such babies often like to give up this or that occupation without completing it. It is adults who must teach him to be focused. Praise him every time, as soon as he was able to complete another business.
- Do not swear if the child is a little distracted, not serious, can not keep attention. This is his personal characteristic, and it will have to be taken into account. But he does not have to beg for a long time, he quickly grabs any case, since he likes to be praised or asked for something.
- Make a plan, teach the child to follow this plan. This will help him to fulfill all the planned, one after another, and not jump from one case to another. Otherwise, it can grow frivolous.
Child melancholicMelancholics are very sensitive, react to any change in facial expression or intonation. It is hard for them to get used to everything new, to switch from one case to another. They are very touchy. Melancholics do not like sports, outdoor games. They eat little, choose dishes, are very picky in food. They speak usually very quietly, rarely argue. It is difficult for them to cope with problems, overcome difficulties, even from normal work, they are very tired. Such babies are pensive, sad, if they are offended, they cry for a long time. They very much love loved ones and trust them, but they are cautious about outsiders, they love solitude. Tips for parents of melancholics:
- Adults should support such a baby, share his emotions. Then he will become more confident in himself, calmer. Discuss all the situations with him, philosophize.
- We'll have to forget about rudeness, because the child is very touchy, hard to endure all the quarrels, long remembers them.
- Organize games with other children. The child is usually shy, afraid, therefore does not want to participate in collective games. But if you help him, get acquainted with other kids, he will be happy to play.