Why do we feel drawn to the sweet?The first reason - stress, fatigue, lack of sleep.
- They promote the formation in the body of the hormone cortisol, which enhances the production of the hormone of appetite - insulin. These hormones - the culprits of fat deposits in the abdomen, interfere with the functioning of the thyroid gland, disrupting the carbohydrate metabolism.
- In addition, they block the production of the hormone of happiness - serotonin, because of which we are drawn to the sweet. It helps the production of serotonin, but in parallel supplies the body with such a load of harmful calories that the feeling of happiness passes us as soon as our reflection appears in the mirror. So, a person gets in a vicious circle: the more a person eats a sweet, the more he becomes dependent on what he has eaten. And the more likely it is that he has health problems due to metabolic disorders: obesity, hypertension, heart failure, and so on.
- Psychologists advise to avoid any stressful situations.
- Allow yourself to be lazy sometimes. Minutes of laziness are nothing but a kind of good rest.
- Allocate to sleep up to 8 hours a day.
- Enter in the diet of useful herbal teas and take relaxation baths with aromatic oils.
What to do?
Include in your diet products containing missing substances. Kashi, almonds, walnuts, peas, dried apricots, white cabbage and wheat bran will give us magnesium. Chromium is rich in broccoli, grapes, nuts, chicken eggs and cheeses. Phosphorus is found in fish, eggs and nuts. It is useful to eat vegetables and fruits - these are sources of carbohydrates and fructose.
How to eat sweet?
- Lovers pochaevnichat vprikusku with a sweet or with a pirozhhenko better "to get" on the table a beautiful manazhnitsu with dried fruits: prunes, dried apricots, dates, figs.
- Saccharosis of industrial sweets leads to a sharp jump in the level of sugar in the blood, which is dangerous for the development of diabetes. Sweets from nature are rich in fructose, which does not have a harmful effect on the pancreas and does not give a sharp increase in blood sugar. But it's better not to provoke the situation and not even have such sweets on an empty stomach.
- Safe dark or bitter chocolate in an amount of 40 grams. in a day. Natural sweets can be consumed up to 70 gr.
- In a person's daily diet, there should be enough varied vegetables and fruits that need to be eaten between meals. After 1,5-2 hours after a meal you can drink green tea with dried fruits.
- If the nuts are already present in the daytime diet, no longer does it have to eat sweet on this day.
Apple cupcakes with branProducts:
- ¾ cup bran from a mixture of cereals
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2/3 cups of wholemeal flour
- ½ cup fructose
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups of oat bran
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1 apple
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, diluted ¼ cup water
- Mix bran and milk
- Mix the flour, fructose, baking powder, soda, salt, oat bran, raisins and peeled and cut into small cubes apples - this will be a dry mix.
- Mix separately the egg, butter and diluted vinegar.
- Add, stirring, apple-oily-vinegar mixture into the dry mixture together with porridge from bran and milk. Knead the dough, pour into silicone molds and bake cupcakes.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup fructose
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup wheat bran
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup dried apricots
- ½ cup of peeled sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (dilute with water in a 1: 1 ratio)
- ½ cup of apple juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- Mix flour, fructose, baking powder, bran, oat flakes, finely chopped dried apricots and seeds.
- Separately mix the diluted vinegar, juice, eggs and butter. Pour into a dry mixture and knead the dough.
- Put it in a rectangular shape. Bake until the dough becomes brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.